Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not Much

Not a lot to write about right now...I'm currently battling with that dreaded feeling that I wish time would quit rushing by, but on the other hand I'd just like to get this show on the road already. OPSEC says that I can't blog about the details, but let's just say we are gearing up for big changes around here. So, not a lot to write about while we soak up family time and continue to make preparations. I'm thinking this space will be relatively quiet for the time being. I will update when I can.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you guys as you go through changes! Enjoy every second and know that you have many blog friends to turn to when you feel like screaming, crying or celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Renee...I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message...I love to hear from readers!